Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It was a Tuesday...

Nothing exciting today except a little bit of laundry...ok a lot and just ran out of detergent...that makes for a bad day with that mess in there!  So here I sit eating a biscuit with Apple Butter and drinking a Mtn Dew.  Something seriously wrong with this picture.  So much to do and well Im sitting here....blogging, or trying to :)
Yesterday was cheerleading for both girls.  No stunts for Saylor so there were no tears and for Sydnie...well she is such a Diva.  She does her thing with as much ooomph as she can put in to it!  She is a riot on stage!  Both of the girls are gearing up for their competition season....so hopefully I can keep you up to date on all that.

Today a Black Hawk Helicopter landed at school...made me think back to Sydnie's flag being flown in an Apache over in Iraq that was amazing!  I will have to see if I can get the video on here that I made of all that.  Stay tuned and maybe I can share some of the crazy antics from around here.

No comments: