Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wow I cant believe its been so long since Ive blogged. I think about it often but realize Im not very good at it. All the gadgets and widgets...how is all of that done? lol

To update you a little...boy are the girls really growing up. Sydnie is in 4th grade! Can you believe it? She is having an amazing year! They tell me all the time how well she is doing! Thats my girl!!! Saylor is in 1st...whew doesnt seem real. So proud of her! They both love school, their teachers and their friends! We all work diligently on homework in the evenings and manage to get their cheerleading in which seems to consume our world....most of the time. They are very busy girls and live life to the fullest! Isnt that what its all about?

Hopefully I can check in and learn all the ins and outs of all the 'purty stuff' on here. I really have great intentions to let you know whats going on....Facebook just doesnt have the room of all I want to say sometimes. lol

Any blog tutors out there? Im up for it!

No comments: