Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter is just around the corner!

Yes Easter is this weekend....do you think Im finished shopping? Umm no..it seems that so many things have come up ...OH MY GOSH....SYDNIE NEEDS WHITE SHOES!!!! Ok I guess I need to think more about this shopping thing than I realized....Ive got some of their things for their baskets but not what I need....ughhhhh This week has been really busy from day to day ...different things every day. Tomorrow is Easter snacks at school and some Easter egg hunts for both the girls....I'll be there all afternoon most likely...eating lunch..hiding eggs...looking for them and taking pics...yay it should be fun!

Some of you are prob wondering how school is going....its going ok...Sydnie is being herself....working hard....and doing things that doesnt necessarily exhibit perfect behavior. We all know how that goes...! I talk to her every day about being good, listening to her teachers, keeping her hands and feet to herself....no matter how minor things are...I just dont want there to be a note when she gets home. She had a good day will be sufficient. Especially with no major incidents. She is disappointed when I talk to her about things that happen at school and I explained to her that it is not entirely her fault and that we just needed to contain her thoughts and actions lol....She tells me she's sorry....God love her soul! I am proud of all she accomplishes!!! YOU GO GIRL!

Well Tball practice is tonight.....yay at least its warm...woohooooo

Last but not least.....Sydnie is officially starting practice on April 21 for the first Special Needs Competition Cheerleading team in the county!!! She has been tumbling for a year and finally have 4 members to start out with and I am confident that it will grow in to an Awesome Team!
Pictures will follow....you know that! :)

Until next time..........

No comments: