Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well we had another day off from school due to snow.....Im assuming we'll be making up yesterday on Memorial Day....ughhh I hate that! Tomorrow we are on a 2 hr delay and had an IEP meeting scheduled....how wonderful is that? So we're planning to reschedule that...
Took Syd to the doctor today cause her throat looked horrible....bless her never complained except for an occational headache. I was getting her dressed for the doctor when I noticed her chest completely covered in a rash.....if I didnt know she had Strep before I knew it then......sooooooo he offered us the shot vs the meds for a week..woohoooo
She hasnt ever had the shot but I got it the last time I got strep...wasnt sure how it would go getting her on her stomach for such a momentus occation......after calm conversation and assuring her I was only doing this because I knew it would make her feel better .....she continued to be reluctant....so with a 1, 2, 3.....I got her flipped over on the bed...with her looking back at them.....I kept saying Syd look at mama...syd....with that.....she gave me 3 good pops in the jaw LOLOL......a few times when she's been really nervous or held...she has thrown a fist to the back....but at least she takes each thing with good stride....lol...never to hurt me. She immed apologized to me and thanked them for her shot! She said ouch....but that was it....what a trooper! So my girl should be feeling better soon....
Saylor was having a grand ol time helping file charts or whatever they had her doing up front...haha...

No comments: